MSA works with several student organizations and departments to coordinate a variety of university-wide cultural celebrations. Educational, informative and entertaining forums, workshops and special events provide an opportunity for the university community to celebrate the rich diversity that exists on our campus.
If you are interested in being a part of the committee and would like to help plan one of the events, or you would like information on becoming a sponsor, please contact MSA at 305.284.2855.
Asian/Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- Join us for a month of educational and entertaining programs celebrating the contributions of Asian Pacific American culture.
Black Awareness Month
- February is Black Awareness Month! Join the University community for a month full of informative events celebrating important historical achievements and contributions of the African Diaspora.
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration
- Celebration commemorating the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. The week includes several educational programs that honor the contributions of Dr. King.
Hispanic Heritage Month
- Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month with the University of Miami. The committee sponsors several programs and special events that celebrate Hispanic heritage and culture.
Native American Month
- Celebrate the rich traditions and culture of Native American people.